Raghu’s yellow.ai is a story of beginner’s mindset and breaking the mould continually. He has been to chip design and semiconductors not into software domain for 15, 16 years and haven’t heard of the word CX till 2016. Learn more on how Yellow is creating a leading international brand in the intersection of messaging, CX and AI.
Get the best SaaS insights and latest SaaSBoomi content straight to your inbox
Here are the other key take aways from this episode.
- 4:13 – Find out how they came up with the name Yellow despite its SEO implications?
- 5:58 – What does the marketing org chart look like today considering teams in India, SEA, NA, LATAM?
- 7:53 – Nuances in positioning and messaging for each of the markets, how they’re different for emerging markets and western markets
- 8:49 – In SaaS marketing org, who should PMM report to – CPO or CMO?
- 13:51 – What’re the two sides to product marketing?
- 14:44 – How the organizational structure in a company is never fixed but fluid?
- 16:00 – How to stand out in a commoditized market and build trust?
- 16:59 – What’s the paradigm shift in new age CRM?
- 18:58 – How Microsoft accelerator helped in getting more enterprise customers?
- 18:45 – How they got enterprise customers when they were a 4 member team
- 21:53 – Are Indian enterprises laggards or innovators in terms of software adoption?
- 30:25 – The step by step process of getting into Gartner Magic Quadrant and the team structure
- 31:39 – How we lost a multi million dollar deal?
- 40:53 – What’re the aspects to keep in mind while changing your positioning? What’re its impacts?