Welcome to the second episode of BTS Podcast – Experiments-led Business Building.
In this episode we have Laxman Papineni – CEO & Co-founder, Outplay joining as guest. SaaSBOOMi BTS podcast is hosted by Arvind Parthiban (Co-founder & CEO, SuperOps.ai) and Varun Shoor (Founder, Kayako).
Here’s what you’ll learn from this episode.
- What’s the secret ingredient to making half a million dollars with a Gmail, spreadsheet and a network of bloggers?
- How to growth-hack side hustles into full blown businesses?
- Secrets of building trust and relationships
- How do you decide to let go of fantastic revenue generating businesses to focus on something new?
- Why did they decide to hit $20k ARR before fundraising?
- Why did they get bored of making enough money?
- How to make money while you sleep?
- How do you make people refer more?
- How to generate limitless customer-generated content?
- How to leverage case study marketing?
- Why will someone shut down a business that has a revenue of $2-3mn?
- What’re the classic items which first time founders overlook?
- How to go about building a business in a crowded market?
- Signals to look for when evaluating a new business : hard lessons from 5 years.
- Checklist to pick up an idea for a startup
- Why Outplay and what’s the strategy when you’re going behind big players?
- How to do investor marketing and raise funds in 6-7 days?
- How to hack and get CXOs attention?
- What’s to be the no.1 goal for all pre-PMF and just after PMF companies?
- What’s the advice to an entrepreneur setting up their marketing engine?
- What’s one go to source on learning more on marketing?
Watch it now!